JP On Gaming

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Menoth: Knights Errands with banner!

In the Holiday frenzy, I took a break from painting my own stuff, getting stuff for others ready.

Painting was fairly simple: armor, wash, then extensive drybrushing for the gold/brass accent. It was a very quick and simple job. I added the red skirt/sashes for accent and painted the banner the same color. One group which laid on my table was these Menoth knights.

As I assembled them, I kept thinking "these guys need a banner," and one was mysteriously added! I added verses from the Protectorate of Menoth book for accent. I realized as while painting them that I placed the pauldrons the wrong way up!

Panic!

After I calmed down, I decided to leave them. Only the nerds would know anyway!

I would know.



JP

No comments:

Post a Comment