JP On Gaming

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

First Ones Entertainment now active, with products!

It's been a long road and many of you have asked about how to get NeoExodus Legacies products. Well after a long time and much negotiationS, I am very happy to announce that First Ones Entertainment (FOE) is now offering NeoExodus Legacies adventures for sale through RPGNow!

A big shout out goes to LPJ Design for creating such a vibrant world and allowing us to branch off. You can expect more NeoExodus products from him (and me) through his line. This "split" was brought on for a number of reason, mostly having to do with time. As all of us work daytime, and we have a number of projects we need to focus our attention one. Not the least of which is that LPJ is putting the finishing touches on Obsidian Apocalypse (my part for it has been turned in, but there is still a lot more to go). And I must admit waiting with fanboyish glee at the expectation of seeing the finalized product.

I invite you to bookmark us as we will be rolling out more adventures - for Legacies and others in the near future. I don't want to say too much here, but I have a number of thing in the works. Things I can't wait to share.

I spent months teasing you with "big news" well they are finally coming out!

You can check us out by following this link: FOE Site on RPGNow.

JP

1 comment:

  1. Hey JP I'd love to add your stuff to the d20pfsrd store also. Contact me at jreyst@gmail.com if you're up for it.

    ReplyDelete