JP On Gaming

Thursday, March 14, 2013

NeoExodus Kickstarter Plea! It's ending!

Despite being very close to the NeoExodus Free RPG Day Kickstarter project, I try not to inundate your inboxes with pleas about it, but now that it is about to end, I allow myself to make one last plea to you.

We have reached funding level but there are a number great things left to unlock. If you can, please give, you will receive and bring the fun of the game to a lot of people around the world.

Plus, as a secret goal, I plan on running a For-Backers only playtest of the adventure (available only in Colorado, Montreal/Ottawa and Phoenix, Az at this time), where YOU will be able to provide me with your thoughts, insights and get to influence the adventure. Playtests are very important to me as they provide a dynamic model of the game in play. If I can entice you that way, I'm willing to do it.

If you can, please back our project, the core is written (so we're not gonna flake out). It needs play-testing, art and editing. So there is little to no risk for you! There are great stretch goals left to attain: Lee Hammock (from Goblinworks) and Richard Farrese (now from Ubisoft/Assassin's Creed 3) could add to the adventure!

Here is the link.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment