JP On Gaming

Thursday, May 31, 2012

NeoExodus: Meet the (new) Iconics

With PaizoCon approaching, I have been working hard to get everything in line. One of the projects I've been working on has been the creation of not one, but two new Iconics for NeoExodus. The two iconics have brand new art from LPJ Design AND miniatures that I built for them. One thing

The first character is Akarma, a Sametian-born Kalisan Witch. She has her owl familiar, Scavenger. One recurring joke I had was to create a Kalisan with the Cannibalize feat (yes, the Kalisans are cannibalistic), and have Profession (cook). I find it so ironic and fun.


The other is the Cardosian Machinesmith, Milka Branislaw. For more information about the machinesmith, check out Classes of NeoExodus: Machinesmith. I took part in the creation of the class, and I really like where it has gone: a mix of Star Trek engineer, steampunk mad scientist and Viktor von Frankenstein. Milka, I saw as a definite support character, someone who provides some ranged support, but whose main focus is to help make the party's life a lot easier.

So there you have it: two new Iconics for NeoExodus. I may do a few more before PaizoCon. Time will tell.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment