JP On Gaming

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Warmachine/Hordes Odds and Ends

Here are a few odds and ends.

The first is a Skorne Cyclops Shaman. I bought this mini years ago (before Valhalla closed). For the longest time, it stayed in its pack. Then I built it and primed it. Then it waited some more. Then I put a layer of paint. Then it waited some more. Finally I completed the paint job for my friend Josiah (who did not want it in the end).

This one is a unit of Steelhead Halberdiers for Mercenaries. These guys work for everybody. They are not bad, but I would need a lot more for them to be effective. Something I don't know if I want to do. I may sell them in the future.

When I posted pictures of the Malifaux I did for Stephen, I also did a few objectives and markers for my mercenaries. I

Finally, ruined jacks are an unfortunate result of playing Warmachine. I won a few on the cheap on Ebay, so I painted them and keep them with my army in case bad things happen.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment