JP On Gaming

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Commissions for July 2011

Been a while since I posted here but I've been a busy bee. I have a done a number of paint jobs for my good friend Jeff Kokx of Enchanted Grounds. Jeff wanted to surprise his wife with a couple of nice paint jobs.

The pictures aren't great (the plaid are hard to see), but they should give you a good idea of the minis.


This character is called Luna, gnomish bard in the Pathfinder Society campaign. She is inspired by the purple-haired girl in Kick-Ass. I'll admit I haven't seen the movie, but Google Images gave me the look. I added the Rune of the Open Road on her shield.


This character is called Selah, a Varisian oracle of life in his Kingmaker campaign.



This character is called Nocci, a monk on his Rise of the Runelords campaign. This one has a lot of color layers, mostly subdued but the finish is very nice. The white hair - something I rarely like to do because white hair is hard to nail - turned out very nice... Very layered: light gray, then magic dip, then a series of dry-brushing with various thickness of white. Came out real nice.


Finally, the weasel... Well... It was simple and looks pretty good.

Thanks to Jeff and Heather for the pictures.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment