JP On Gaming

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Space Marines Adventures: Space Wolf

This is the fourth of the five Space Marines from the Space Marines Adventures: Labyrinth of the Necron Lord. To my great surprise, I was shocked to discover that I had never before painted a Space Wolf - using their own colors!

Now I will be honest and say that I am not the biggest fan of the Space Wolves because I find their color scheme uninspiring. Their lore and background is great, but the colors... pffff... I would NOT paint a whole army grey.

I thought of painting him in white (as a White Scar) but chose to keep to the classic theme of the others and go with the grey. This guy ends up looking pretty good among the others. In the end, I gave him the blue face paint as a highlight.

Win.


Blood Angel | Imperial Fist | Salamander | Space Wolf | Separatist

No comments:

Post a Comment